Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quick Favs - Diaper Genie II Elite Diaper Pail



Diaper Genie II Elite Pail SystemHow often do you hear someone say "I LOVE my diaper pail!"  I really do.  If you read the review I posted yesterday, you probably picked up on the fact that the Diaper Genie II Elite ranks as #1 in my book.   I was already a fan of the Diaper Genie II before this came out a year and a half ago, but what an improvement.

What I like: the Diaper Genie II Elite is tall (so you don't have to stoop over) with a lid and self seal both controlled by a foot pedal (so you don't have to squish a nasty diaper down) and its inexpensive ($39.99 or less).  I also like that the multi-ply bags have an anti-bacterial/odor-blocking capability and that you have the option to tie off a small bag if the tot drops something particularly...fragrant.

We now own two of these and have given at least two as baby gifts.  If you're in the market for a new diaper pail (or if you just don't like the one you have) this is money well spent.  It will change the way you feel about your diaper pail.

No comments:

Post a Comment