Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Review: Skip*Hop Swipe



The new Skip*Hop Swipe is my new best friend.  I don't know why no one thought of this before, but kudos to Skip*Hop for another product that is not only modern and stylish, but conveniently meets the everyday needs of parents.


With 2 kids - heck, with one kid - I've always hated having to rifle through my diaper bag to get at the wipes every time I need to clean messy hands, runny noses, or miscellaneous nastiness off my stroller.  It is easy to snap on to the handle bar of any stroller, but I love this so much I bought one for each stroller.


It also easily opens you can quickly refill it with your wipes of choice.  No more hunting around for travel-size packs of wipes.  Woo hoo!


My only minor complaint is that it is tricky to get the red button completely closed so if you don't use it for a while your wipes can dry out.  We go through wipes at a fast enough rate that this isn't an issue at our house.  The trick to closing it is to slide the red button all the way down and then gently push it in towards the wipes until you feel a "click."


If you don't own one of these yet you should go buy one (Amazon.com and Magic Beans carry it or you can buy it directly from the Skip*Hop website).  It really is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment